ISTANBUL HIGHLIGHTS TOUR
Guided Istanbul Highlights Tour is excellent opportunity for people who have limited time just to understand city in overall view with main highlights. At a Glance, Istanbul is a huge city located both on Europe and Asia. Therefore it is not easy to explore and understand the city in a day. That is the city where had been the capital of big Empires for 1700 years. So we can say; it is the city of mystery with impressive Architectural Palaces, churches, mosques, synagogues, souks and many other things.
- It is Semi-Private Fully Historical Tour with max 12 and min 2 people. So you do not have to be in crowded group to hear your guide and ask questions.
- All these highlights are very close and in walking distance to each other. Therefore, if you choose accommodation in Sultan Ahmet district, the guest will be avoiding the traffic and do not need any transportation.
- We DO NOT pick you up from your hotel. Istanbul is such a big place and it is very easy to come to the old city. All cab drivers know well and there is an excellent public tram crossing the old city. We do not prefer to waste time in traffic from hotels to other hotels to pick up people and bring the old city. Tour starts at 08.30am from departure point. We prefer starting tour early to avoid the crowds in the morning. To come by yourself to meeting point, We can mail the directions of meeting point from your hotel. Also all our contact numbers are available all time.
- If Guest request to be picked up from hotel, Cruise port, Airport or any places, we can provide it with additional fee up on distance to meeting point.
- While booking tour; if our guest come out from Cruise ship, our guests must give all details about name of Cruise ship, docking port name, arrival and departure time of cruise ship, number of people, any allergic conditions, health problems, name of people well.
- Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays. So, tour runs every day except Tuesdays with minimum 2 people. Please check our other tours which run on Tuesdays!
- Guests must have very comfortable shoes to walk on cobblestone surfaces, inclines and 10-30 steps in a day. We recommend a hat and sun cream as there may be limited shade. Also, Guests should watch their step at all times in order to avoid injuries.
- Please ask us to mail you a tour itinerary with official agreement to avoid congestion.
- Our guide may swap priority of places to make tour less tiring and avoid crowd.
- We base our semi-private tours on customized preferences. We also customize these tours for travelers who prefer doing private tour.
- Our Company organize all our tours legally by PEACE TRAVEL SERVICEas an official Travel Agency with A-9802 TURSAB . We provide highly experienced licensed Tour Guides to all our guests.
DepartureIn front of Hagia Sophia
Return TimeApproximately 5.30PM
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable, light and comfortable walking shoes
IncludedMuseum TicketProfessional Guidance
Topkapı Palace with Harem
Hagia Sophia Museum
Free time for a lunch
Meeting Point - `Please look for the TGZ sign.`
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies